Monday, November 10, 2014

Quick Update

First let me say "Happy National Adoption Month!"  This is a great time to celebrate all of the families that God has completed through adoption!  Every child deserves a family.  Please take a little time to pray for, support, and encourage those you know whose lives have been touched by adoption.

In our own adoption journey, we are waiting for news of when we can go back to Poland to bring our boys home.  Our Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration clearance is expiring this month, so I sent off paperwork to renew our clearance. This is just a formality and keeps our form-filling-out skills up to date. We are hoping to return to Poland within the next few months. Please pray that this happens soon!


    Although it is worth every cent to get our boys home, adoption is an expensive process.  Also, I plan on staying home with the boys when they get here so that I can take care of them. To help supplement our income, I have become a Plexus Independent Ambassador!  I started drinking Plexus Slim to help me lose weight and get healthy for my boys.  It worked so well at controlling my cravings and making me feel better that I decided to sell it so that I can help my friends and family get healthy too! 

It’s so simple. No shakes or special food needed. Just one packet of Plexus Slim {kind of like a crystal light single serving packet} mixed with water. Drink it in the morning and go on about your day. Super easy!
No matter how much you're looking to lose, or just maybe you want to maintain, Plexus Slim is for you. There are many customers who take Slim just for the energy and health benefits. Plexus Slim helps keep blood sugar, cholesterol & lipids at healthy levels. It also reduces your appetite and decreases your cravings for carbs, sugar and junk food. Plexus Slim has no caffeine, no stimulants, and is natural & gluten free.

If you would like to help support our adoption and feel better too, you can check out the products on my website http://www.plexusslim.com/sandrabeach




 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.
                                                                       Ephesians 1:5     New Living Translation (NLT)





1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure the link takes me to your site. Could you please confirm with me to be sure you'd get credit?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete